- 1 Blooming Heart 2 When this does damage, it gets +1 Attack.
- 1 Bonk Choy 3 When played: This gets +1 Attack this turn.
- 1 Poison Mushroom 4 Anti-Hero 2
- 2 Berry Blast 3 Do 3 damage.
- 2 Coffee Grounds 4 Plants here get Double Strike
- 2 Lily of the Valley 3 When you play another Plant on the Heights, that Plant gets +2/+2.
- 2 Sweet Pea 3 When Played: Move a Zombie to this lane.
- 2 Wild Berry 4 When played: This moves to another random lane.
- 3 Grow-Shroom 3 When played: Another Plant gets +2/+2.
- 3 Invasive Species 4 While in an Environment: This gets +3 Attack.
- 3 Poison Ivy 4 Anti-Hero 4
- 4 Plant Food 3 A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
For this deck, your main goal is to kill your opponent fast.
Blooming Heart and Poison Mushroom are the turn 1 attackers. Bonk Choy should almost always be used for removal.
On turn 2, you should play Lily of the Valley, Wild Berry, or Coffee Grounds. Sweet Pea is for water lane removal. It should almost always be used to take out zombies such as Toxic Waste Imp.
On turn 3, you should play an Invasive Species on Coffee Grounds for a 5/4 Double Strike plant. Or you can just play Poison Ivy. You can play Grow-Shroom if you need to buff a plant.
Mulligan for: Blooming Heart/Poison Mushroom, Lily of the Valley/Wild Berry, Poison Ivy, Plant Food and/or Coffee Grounds + Invasive Species.
After turn 3, you should finish your opponent off with insane combos. At turn 3, your opponent should be around 10 health. At that time, you most likely have blocked at least once. Use your superpowers (Blazing Bark/Embiggen) to grow a plant. Then, make that buffed plant do a bonus attack (using Plant Food/Time to Shine) to finish your opponent off.
BTW this is my first post. Hope you guys enjoy!