- 1 Teleport 2 You may play a Zombie when it's time for Tricks this turn. Draw a card.
- 2 Beam Me Up 2 Make a 2/3 Space Cadet Zombie.
- 2 Cryo-Brain 3 You get +1 Brain for the rest of the game.
- 2 Lurch for Lunch 2 A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 2 Quasar Wizard 2 When played: If there is a Zombie next door, Conjure a Superpower.
- 2 Regifting Zombie 2 When played: Each player draws two cards.
- 3 Fun-Dead Raiser 4 Draw two cards.
- 3 Rocket Science 3 Destroy a Plant that has 4 Strength or more.
- 3 Zombot's Wrath 2 Do 3 damage. If there is a Zombie in every lane, this does double damage.
- 4 Cakesplosion 1 Do 4 damage to a Plant.
- 4 Mad Chemist 4 Gravestone When you play your first Trick each turn, Conjure a Trick.
- 4 The Chickening 2 Do 2 damage to each Plant.
- 4 Triplication 3 Conjure an Imp, a Zombie, and a Gargantuar.
- 6 Hail-a-Copter 2 Make a 6/5 Copter Commando Imp.
- 10 Trickster 4 While in your hand: This costs 1 Brain less when you play a Trick. When played: This does a Bonus Attack.
- 11 Gargantuars' Feast 2 Make 3 random Gargantuars in random Lanes.
Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you one of my favorite decks. It utilizes mad chemist and trickster as the main win conditions of the deck, with removal and trick-or-treater to boost.
Regifting zombie= trick-or-treater
Teleport= any 1 or 2 cost trick or teleportation zombie.
Trickster= No replacements
Garg feast= Maybe portal technician? I don’t really know
Mad chemist= No replacements
Quazard= Gentleman zombie (for extra brains for tricks.)
Rocket science= extra zombot’s wrath/cakesplosion
*I just included all super-rare/legendary in the replacement section, even ones with no replacements.