- 1 Bungee Plumber 4 Do 2 damage.
- 1 Disco-Naut 4 Zombies with 3 Attack or less have Bullseye.
- 1 Loose Cannon 4 Overshoot 2
- 2 Beam Me Up 4 Make a 2/3 Space Cadet Zombie.
- 2 Lurch for Lunch 3 A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 2 Pool Shark 2 Bullseye
- 2 Quasar Wizard 4 When played: If there is a Zombie next door, Conjure a Superpower.
- 2 Teleportation Zombie 3 Gravestone, Bullseye You can play Zombies when it's time for Tricks.
- 3 Brain Vendor 3 When played: You get +3 Brains this turn.
- 3 Rocket Science 2 Destroy a Plant that has 4 Strength or more.
- 4 The Chickening 2 Do 2 damage to each Plant.
- 4 Triplication 3 Conjure an Imp, a Zombie, and a Gargantuar.
- 6 Disco-Tron 3000 2 Gravestone When played: Make 3/1 Disco Zombie that makes a 1/1 Backup Dancer.
NOTE: Triplication = Thinking Cap
Disco-Tron 3000 = Kitchen Sink Zombie
This deck takes advantage of Bullseye with Disco-Naut as all Zombies have 3 or lower attack and does a pretty good job at rushing the field and dealing with minor inconveniences that get in your way for free – no block meter – damage.
Having Quasar Wizard, Thinking Cap, Summoning and Eureka keeps the deck interesting as it adds more random strategies to deal with troublesome match-ups, which helps out the deck as it really doesn’t need a specific combo to win, and at the very least keeps the opponent guessing.
It can be a fast paced deck and overwhelm the opponent in the early stages of the game, and at the same time has the luxury to be calculated and test the waters before diving in.
The few RNG elements added in make the deck, make it’s fun to play as no two matches feel the same.
Also, Kitchen Sink Zombie is just too cool for school!!!
Any Advice is greatly welcome!!!