- 1 Leprechaun Imp 4 When played: Shuffle two Pots of Gold (1 Brain, Draw three cards.) into your deck.
- 2 Beam Me Up 4 Make a 2/3 Space Cadet Zombie.
- 2 Lurch for Lunch 3 A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 2 Zombot Drone Engineer 4 Gravestone Whenever a Science Zombie does damage, that Zombie gets +1 Strength.
- 3 Brain Vendor 4 When played: You get +3 Brains this turn.
- 3 Electrician 4 Gravestone When revealed: A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 3 Gentleman Zombie 4 Gravestone Start of Zombie Tricks: You get +2 Brains this turn.
- 3 Rocket Science 3 Destroy a Plant that has 4 Strength or more.
- 4 Cakesplosion 2 Do 4 damage to a Plant.
- 4 Mad Chemist 2 Gravestone When you play your first Trick each turn, add a random Trick to your hand.
- 4 The Chickening 2 Do 2 damage to each Plant.
- 5 Gadget Scientist 2 When played: Each Science Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 6 Disco-Tron 3000 2 When played: Make 3/1 Disco Zombie that makes a 1/1 Backup Dancer.
Brainstorm is my all time favorite Zombie hero, so here’s a deck I tried making a deck for him. Now if you seen my previous decks, I don’t try making deck types like aggro or tempo, cause frankly I don’t know a lot about them, I just make interesting card combinations.
Anywho, this decks main purpose is to rack up brains for tricks, cause as we know Brainstorm got a few tricks up just sleeve. Brain Vendor helps a ton in this because he technically costs nothing. Gentlemen Zombie helps with supplying extra brains just in case.
This deck also uses science cards, they make good enough combinations buffing each other up and doing bonus attacks. As for the tricks, Rocket Science might prove to be the most useful, it can kill basically all plant legendaries. If you have at lest two Garg Feasts, I recommend useing those since this deck racks up brains for tricks.
One more thing, Brainstorm uses a lot of card draw, he needs card draw or he will be useless. Luckily, we have The Leprechaun Imp to supply use with draw card tricks. If course, if you don’t have Leprechaun Imp, you can always use the Fun-Dead Raiser.
Let me know of this deck works out well in the comments!