- 1 Iceberg Lettuce 2 Freeze a Zombie.
- 1 Party Thyme 3 When a Plant does a Bonus Attack, Draw a card.
- 1 Snowdrop 2 This gets +2/+2 when a Zombie is frozen.
- 2 Doubled Mint 1 Start of Turn: Double this Plant's Strength and Health.
- 2 Snow Pea 2 When this hurts a Zombie, Freeze that Zombie.
- 3 Chilly Pepper 2 When played: Freeze a Zombie.
- 3 Fertilize 3 A Plant gets +3/+3.
- 3 Flourish 2 Draw two cards.
- 3 Repeater 2 After combat here, this does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Bananasaurus Rex 4 This gets +1/+1 when you draw a card. After combat here, this does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Plant Food 3 A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Re-Peat Moss 2 When you play a Trick, this does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Snake Grass 1 Amiphibious Start of turn: Make another Snake Grass in the lane to the right.
- 4 Snapdragon 2 Splash Damage 3
- 4 Winter Squash 1 When a Zombie becomes frozen, destroy that Zombie.
- 5 Jolly Holly 1 Amphibious When played: Freeze Zombies next door.
- 5 Plucky Clover 3 When played: Add a random Event card to your hand. Plucky Clover gets + Strength equal to that card's cost.
- 5 Potted Powerhouse 2 While in your hand: This gets +1/+1 when a Plant gains Strength or Health.
- 7 Winter Melon 1 Splash Damage 4 When this hurts a Zombie, Freeze that Zombie.
- 8 Espresso Fiesta 1 A Plant does three Bonus Attacks.
You want to use party thyme’s special ability in conjunction with repeater,plant food,repeat moss, espresso fiesta,etc. to draw bonus cards and make bananasaurus grow HUUUUUGGEE.
I also threw in freeze components so that, between freeze and bonus attacks, the zombies will have very little time to fight back. Just beware of rocket science and cut down to size(zombie tricks) that can destroy your bananasaurus and snowdrop.
Potted powerhouse is there because when you buff bananasaurus, she will also grow HUUUGGEE.
winter melon-lightning reed
espresso fiesta-BONUS ATTACKS
banasaurus Rex -it’s kinda the core of the deck soooo…..