- 1 Iceberg Lettuce 2 Freeze a Zombie.
- 1 Party Thyme 4 When a Plant does a Bonus Attack, Draw a card.
- 2 Lightning Reed 2 Amphibious, Splash Damage 1
- 2 Sow Magic Beans 2 Shuffle four Magic Beanstalks into your deck. Draw a card.
- 3 Fertilize 2 A Plant gets +3/+3.
- 3 Flourish 4 Draw two cards.
- 3 Repeater 4 Double Strike
- 3 Spring Bean 2 Bounce a Zombie.
- 4 Bananasaurus Rex 4 Double Strike When you draw a card: This gets +1/+1 .
- 4 Plant Food 4 A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Re-Peat Moss 4 When you play a Trick, this does a Bonus Attack.
- 5 Potted Powerhouse 2 While in your hand: This gets +1/+1 when a Plant gains Strength or Health.
- 8 Espresso Fiesta 4 A Plant does three Bonus Attacks.
Seeing as Mega-Grow is the ONLY CLASS that has anything to do with bonus attacks, and Chompzilla and Captain Combustible already have strategy decks based on them, I’ve decided to give Green Shadow a try! (also I don’t have Grass Knuckles, so, yeah)
Get Party Thyme in there, for early damage, and to help later, have Bananasaurus Rex come in to help sweep the opponents, and save up for the legendary (but not really), lampshade wearing, caffeinated Espresso Fiesta! Who knows, maybe by doing this you’ll find a bonus card?