The site is currently on-hiatus and is unlikely to be updated in the future. You are welcome to continue to use the site as it is, thanks to everyone who has used the site in the past.
All placeholder images for Galactic Gardens have been replaced with actual images of the cards themselves, for both Plants and Zombies.
This would not have been possible without the aid of SteelViper and Wolf; their tireless Photoshop work carried this site back into its rightful place of aesthetically pleasing functionality. Thanks also to WizardsRule for capturing the images.
We’re looking at alternative methods for the future to reduce workload; so that the next update is up and running as soon as possible. For now though, sit back, relax and enjoy the site! Comment here if you find anything amiss, and happy deckbuilding!
Zombie cards as of 1.16.10 are in the database and working in the deck builder. They are also using placeholder images, like the plants before them, but we’re making great progress on getting the images into the database. Behold the Astrocado!
If there are any problems with the card stats please let me know in a comment on this post.
The following are known issues:
Spark cost – Need to add the new rarities to the calculator
Placeholder images – Working on it
Current rarities – Waiting for the great rarity update that is rumored to be coming before I tackle that hurdle.
I’ll post again once we’ve got all the placeholder images replaced. Happy deck crafting!
Hello everyone. This is Gearbox. Last night I added all the Plant cards as of 1.16.10. They’re using a placeholder image until we can get all the proper images ripped and manipulated and uploaded, but I thought everyone would appreciate having function before form at this point.
I’ll post again when we’ve got the Zombie stats uploaded. Happy deck crafting!
Sorry for the delay, but the newest Event cards have been added to the deck builder. If I’ve missed any cards please let me know.
- ShamrocketDestroy a Zombie that has 4 Attack or more.
- Electric BlueberryAfter combat here: Do 6 damage to a random Zombie or the Zombie Hero.
- Plucky CloverWhen played: Add a random Event card to your hand. Plucky Clover gets + Strength equal to that card's cost.
- SpyrisAmphibious You can tap Gravestones to see which Zombies are hiding in them.
- Leprechaun ImpWhen played: Shuffle two Pots of Gold (1 Brain, Draw three cards.) into your deck.
- Bonus Track BucketheadArmored 1 Plants can't do Bonus Attacks.
Hey everyone, I just added forums to the site. I’m hoping to start trying to bring the community together, and this is the first step in that process. I’ll be moderating it myself for now, but I’ll be keeping an eye out for members who are contributing often and offer them moderator position in the future.
Check out the forums here: PvZ Heroes: Forums
I also want to open up the ability for people to write articles. So if you want to do some writing for the site, send me an e-mail via the contact us form and let me know what you’re interested in writing. This is a non-paying position at the moment, but if the site increases in popularity I will seek to compensate writers in the future. What i can offer right now is the ability to promote your YouTube, Twitter, Twitch etc. via the site.
Here are some examples of the type of articles I’m looking for:
- Beginner’s Guide
- Card Crafting Guide
- Deck Building Concepts
- Meta Guide – Top Deck Tiers
- How-to get the Best Value out of purchasing packs
Hello, I apologize for the delay but I’m making updates all across the site right now. Here’s a list of what I’ve put up so far, I’ll be updating this list as I continue to make improvements!
- Full Card Update: I went through every card in the database and updated them. If you see any errors let me know so I can fix it right away!
- Energy Points: I’ve added crafting costs to the deck pages and deck builder.
- Deck Ratings: You can now rate decks, I’ll be adding more sorting options to sort by the top rated decks.
- Recent Deck Lists: I’ve added a recent deck list to the home page.
- Top Rated Deck Lists: The top rated deck lists from the last 30 pages will appear at the top of the home page.
- Deck Filtering: You can now filter decks, plus you can click on “Decks” in the navigation and go to a page that displays all of the decks together.
- Deck Sorting: You can now sort decks by new, top rated – week, month, year, and all time!
- Deck Favorites: You can now Favorite decks on the deck page!
More to come!
If you find any bugs or things you want to be added please let me know in the comments below!
We’re putting together the card database and deck builder as we speak! Stay tuned, it should be coming in the very near future. We are also adding features such as a quest list, and a page explaining the newly added Multiplayer Ranked system!