Sorry about the delay, but these cards have been added to the database. Thank you to the people who e-mailed me!
If you are strapped for Gems, PvZ: Heroes has added a way for you to gather some by watching advertisements. It appears you can watch three ads in total which will net you ten gems for each ad watched (30 in total). Once the third ad is watched it will lock your ability to view anymore for an undetermined amount of time (I’ll update this with the exact refresh time). Most guesses are around a day, but I haven’t been able to confirm it yet. To take advantage of this, check out the small gem icon on the top right side of your screen!
Here’s a list of the new cards that were added in the Events System update. You can unlock Jolly Holly via the Feastivus Bundle. Also, you can now craft cards from the Halloween event which were Jack O' LanternStrikethrough When this hurts the Zombie Hero, it gets +1 Strength. and Trick or TreaterWhen you play your first Trick each turn, add a random Treat to your hand. for 1,000 Sparks each.
All of these cards are now in the PvZ Heroes: Deck Builder! Go and make some sweet decks.
View more cards after the jump! Continue reading “List of New Cards From the Events System & Feastivus Bundle”
A new event system has been added to Plants vs. Zombies: Heroes! You can now earn tickets that will unlock a new weekly card. You can earn tickets by playing and winning games, once you’ve earned enough tickets you will unlock the card. Learn more about the new Event system by reading the official announcement below!
Unlock cards to grow your decks with Weekly Events, the best way to celebrate Feastivus!
We have a gift for you this Feastivus, PvZ fans! We’ve just introduced an all-new Weekly Event system into Plants vs. Zombies Heroes. Now there’s even more ways to expand your collection and grow your decks.
Earn Tickets to Unlock Cards
Every week, a new card will be available to unlock, which you can view by accessing the Weekly Event screen. To earn the card, you just need to play and win games. You’ll earn Tickets for each game you win, and once you’ve earned enough Tickets, the card is yours. This can be repeated four times every week, so you’ll be able to get four copies of the card to use in your decks.
You earn Tickets based on the game mode that you’re playing:
- Single-Player Win: 10 Tickets
- Multiplayer: 15 Tickets
If you aren’t able to get all of the Tickets you need in a given week, you’ll also have the option to unlock them with Gems. Your progress still matters, and the number of Gems required will be reduced based on the number of Tickets you’ve earned.
Boost your Tickets
Ticket Boosts are a great way to earn even more Tickets when you win a game. Your Boost fills every 4 hours. To activate that Boost, you’ll need to win a game with a Hero that leads at least one of the classes featured that week. (Every week, two Plant Classes and two Zombie Classes will be selected to trigger bonus Tickets.) Win games with the Plant or Zombie Heroes that lead those Classes and you’ll see your Ticket winnings multiply in a big way!
As seen above, the Kabloom and Mega-Grow Classes are featured on the Plant side, while the Brainy and Beastly Classes are chosen for the Zombie side. Let’s use the Plants for this example.
If you win a game with Wall-Knight, who leads the Guardian and Solar Classes, you’ll earn 15 tickets in a multiplayer game like normal, since neither Guardian or Solar are listed as options. However, if you win a multiplayer game with Solar Flare, who leads Solar and Kabloom, you’ll earn 75 tickets. That’s because Kabloom cards are one of the chosen Classes for the week.
If you want a massive boost in your Ticket wins, play Captain Combustible. This fiery Plant leads both Mega-Grow and Kabloom cards, making him a perfect match for the week. With a Captain Combustible multiplayer win, you’ll earn 150 tickets!
- You can save up only one Ticket Boost at a time, so play frequently so you don’t waste them.
- When your Boost is ready, be sure to play a Hero that matches the two available Plant or Zombie Classes to get 10x tickets for every win.
- Keep decks for all of your Heroes up to date, so you’ll always be ready to take them into battle.
- Your progress matters. Even if you can’t earn enough Tickets before the Weekly Event ends, you can pick up the card for a Gem amount that’s reduced based on the progress you’ve made.
New Feastivus Packs and Cards
It’s the most bitiest time of the year! Along with Weekly Events comes our Feastivus celebration. That means there’s a brand new card that you’ll find in the Feastivus Bundle and Feastivus Mega Bundle.
- Jolly Holly
- Smarty Class
- When played: Freeze Zombies next door
The Feastivus Bundle comes with a Jolly Holly, a Valkyrie, a Winter Squash, and 15 additional cards. The Feastivus Mega Bundle contains four Feastivus Bundles, and a bonus Kernel Corn.
Hey everyone, I just added forums to the site. I’m hoping to start trying to bring the community together, and this is the first step in that process. I’ll be moderating it myself for now, but I’ll be keeping an eye out for members who are contributing often and offer them moderator position in the future.
Check out the forums here: PvZ Heroes: Forums
I also want to open up the ability for people to write articles. So if you want to do some writing for the site, send me an e-mail via the contact us form and let me know what you’re interested in writing. This is a non-paying position at the moment, but if the site increases in popularity I will seek to compensate writers in the future. What i can offer right now is the ability to promote your YouTube, Twitter, Twitch etc. via the site.
Here are some examples of the type of articles I’m looking for:
- Beginner’s Guide
- Card Crafting Guide
- Deck Building Concepts
- Meta Guide – Top Deck Tiers
- How-to get the Best Value out of purchasing packs
The Mayflower Pack is now available for those wanting to grab the new card: MayflowerAmphibious When this hurts the Zombie Hero, add a random Corn, Squash, or Bean to your hand.. The pack also guarantees Twin SunflowerTeam-Up Start of Turn: You get +2 Sun. and Sow Magic BeansShuffle four 4/4 Magic Beanstalks into your deck that cost 1 Sun and say "When played: Draw a card.". Unlike the Food Fight Bundle, you can purchase this pack with Gems!
It’s much better to grab the 4 packs for 1,200 Gems if you plan on needing 4 Mayflower cards, because it will save you 400 Gems.
The Mayflower packs may contain the following Uncommon cards:
The new Food Fight Bundle has been added to the game and along with it comes one of two new cards: Turkey Rider.
To get Turkey Rider you’ll need to purchase the Food Fight Bundle.
Mayflower, the new Plant card, is in the game but is unavailable currently. It would stand to reason that once the Food Fight Bundle expires there will be another bundle containing Mayflower.
Hello, I apologize for the delay but I’m making updates all across the site right now. Here’s a list of what I’ve put up so far, I’ll be updating this list as I continue to make improvements!
- Full Card Update: I went through every card in the database and updated them. If you see any errors let me know so I can fix it right away!
- Energy Points: I’ve added crafting costs to the deck pages and deck builder.
- Deck Ratings: You can now rate decks, I’ll be adding more sorting options to sort by the top rated decks.
- Recent Deck Lists: I’ve added a recent deck list to the home page.
- Top Rated Deck Lists: The top rated deck lists from the last 30 pages will appear at the top of the home page.
- Deck Filtering: You can now filter decks, plus you can click on “Decks” in the navigation and go to a page that displays all of the decks together.
- Deck Sorting: You can now sort decks by new, top rated – week, month, year, and all time!
- Deck Favorites: You can now Favorite decks on the deck page!
More to come!
If you find any bugs or things you want to be added please let me know in the comments below!
There’s been another card update to Plants vs. Zombies Heroes. With the recent release of multiplayer the game is getting more competitive, and as we wind down to the global launch the game and cards are being fine-tuned. Check out the notes below!
• Petal-Morphosis now draws a card when you play it. It still costs 4, and it says “Transform a Plant into a random Plant. Draw a card.”
• Doubled Mint is now bigger: 2-cost 1/2. (Up from 1/1.) It still says “Start of turn: Double this Plant’s Strength and Health.”
• Brainana has taken banana swimming lessons and is now Amphibious. It’s still 6-cost 3/3, and it says “Amphibious. When played: The Zombie Hero loses their Brains.”
• Cattail now has more Strength and less Health: 3-cost 3/2 “Amphibious.” (Was 2/3.)
• Navy Bean has learned the true meaning of friendship and gained “Team-Up.” It is now a 4-cost 3/4 that says “Amphibious, Team-Up.” (Was 4-cost 3/5 just “Amphibious.”)
• The Great Zucchini is now even greater: 9-cost 6/6. (Up from 5/5.) It still says “Amphibious. When played: Transform all Zombies into 1/1 Zombies.”
• Twin Sunflower is now larger: 3-cost 0/2. (Up from 0/1.) It still says “Team-Up. Start of turn: You get +2 Sun this turn.”
• Barrel of Deadbeards now makes a smaller pirate. The barrel is a 2-cost 0/1 that says “When destroyed: Do 1 damage to all Plants and Zombies, then make a 4/3 Captain Deadbeard here.” (Down from a 5/3 Deadbeard.)
• Conehead is now smaller: 2-cost 2/2. (Down from 2/3.) It still says “Armored 1.” • Trash Can Zombie is now 3-cost 2/3. (Was 3/2.) It still says “Gravestone. When revealed: This can’t be hurt this turn.”
• Barrel Roller Zombie is now larger: 4-cost 3/3. (Was 3/2.) It still says “Deadly. When destroyed: Make 1/1 Swabbies with Amphibious next door.” • Headstone Carver is now 1-cost 1/3. (Was 2/1.) It still says “When a Gravestone Zombie is revealed, that Zombie gets +1/+1.” • Line Dancing Zombie is now smaller: 3-cost 3/1. (Down from 3/2.) It still says “Gravestone, Strikethrough. When revealed: Move this Zombie.”
• Citron’s signature Superpower, Peel Shield, now says “Plants can’t be hurt this turn. Draw a card.” (Was just “Plants can’t be hurt this turn.”)
• Root Wall, a superpower of Citron and Grass Knuckles, now says “A Plant gets +2 Health and can’t be hurt this turn.” (Was “A Plant can’t be hurt this turn. Draw a card.”)
• Immorticia’s signature Superpower, Witch’s Familiar, now says “Make a 2/1 Zom-Bat that says ‘When this hurts a Plant: Draw a card.’ ” (Was 2/2)
PvZ Heroes keeps evolving! This recent patch has made a lot of changes to cards, but also changed the ability to add custom Superpowers to each hero (they are no longer collectible). Superpowers are now locked to each particular hero, with each hero having four specific Superpowers.
Here are the other officially changes in the new patch:
Each Hero now automatically comes with 4 specific Superpowers locked to that Hero, instead of players collecting individual Superpowers.
The Super-Block Meter has been streamlined. Now when a Hero is hurt, that Hero’s Super-Block Meter randomly fills 1, 2, or 3 sections. When all 10 sections of the Meter are full, the Hero Super-Blocks just like before. Any time the Hero is hurt, there’s also a 5% chance the Meter will “Insta-Block,” charging all 10 sections at once.
“Peashooter” and “Zombie” are no longer generic 1/1 cards that can be played by any Hero. (“1/1” means 1 Strength / 1 Health.) Instead, these have been replaced with different 1/1 cards with no abilities in each Class (like Mega-Grow or Kabloom). There is one for each of the ten major “tribes” in the game (like Pea or Mushroom). All players will receive 4 of each of these cards automatically. These cards don’t appear in packs. They are:
- Small-Nut – Guardian: Nut
- Button Mushroom – Kabloom: Mushroom
- Peashooter – Mega-Grow: Pea
- Weenie Beanie – Smarty: Bean
- Bellflower – Solar: Flower
- Skunk Punk – Beastly: Pet
- Cardboard Robot Zombie – Brainy: Science
- Backup Dancer – Crazy: Dancing
- Baseball Zombie – Hearty: Sports
- Imp – Sneaky: Imp
- § (“Imp” is now 1-cost 1/1, down from 2/2. There is a new card “Hot Dog Imp,” described below, filling a similar role as the old “Imp”.)
Several cards have moved from the Basic Set to the Premium Set and vice versa.
Several cards have adjusted rarities.
The keyword “Truestrike” (This doesn’t charge your opponent’s Super-Meter) is now called “Bullseye.”
Poppin’ Poppies is now bigger and costs more Sun: 6-cost 4/4, still says “When played: Make 1 Health Lil’ Buddies with Team-Up here and next door.” (Up from 5-cost 3/3)
Soul Patch is now stronger: 7-cost 5/10, still says “Armored 1. If your Hero would get hurt, this gets hurt instead.” (Up from 7-cost 4/10)
More Spore, the Superpower, now says 1-cost “Make two 1/1 Button Mushrooms in random lanes.” (Was “Make two 1/1 Puff-Shrooms with Team-Up in random lanes.”)
Sergeant Strongberry is now cooler: 4-cost 4/3 “When another Berry does damage, do 2 extra damage.” This now powers up special ability damage from Berry cards like Berry Blast, Bluesberry, Cherry Bomb, Grapes of Wrath, and Sour Grapes. (Was 4-cost 2/3 “Berries have double Strength.”)
Party Thyme is now cheaper and a new size: 1-cost 2/2, still says “When a Plant does a Bonus Attack, draw a card.” (Was 2-cost 1/5)
Potted Powerhouse is now bigger and costs more Sun: 5-cost 3/3, still says “While in your hand: This gets +1/+1 when a Plant gains Strength or Health.” (Up from 4-cost 1/1)
Navy Bean is now cheaper and smaller: 4-cost 3/5, still says “Amphibious.” (Down from 5-cost 5/5)
Smoosh-Shroom is now smaller: 5-cost 5/4 with no abilities. (Down from 5-cost 5/6)
Rose Thorn is now named “Briar Rose”
Smashing Pumpkin is now smaller: 6-cost 6/5 with no abilities. (Down from 6-cost 7/6).
Kangaroo Rider is now smaller: 4-cost 4/3, still says “When hurt: This kangaroo bounces.” (Down from 4-cost 4/5)
Pied Piper’s ability now affects all Plants here: 2-cost 2/1 “Gravestone. When revealed:Plants here get -1/-1.” (Was 2-cost 2/1 “Gravestone. When revealed: A Plant gets -1/-1.”)
Gentleman Zombie now has more Strength and less Health: 3-cost 2/3, still says “Gravestone. Start of Zombie Tricks: You get 2 Brains this turn.” (Was 3-cost 1/4).
Hail-a-Copter now makes a smaller Copter Commando: 6-cost 6/5 (Down from 6-cost 6/6).
Portal Technician is now cheaper and smaller: 6-cost 4/4, still says “When destroyed: Make a random Zombie here.” (Down from 7-cost 5/5)
Shieldcrusher Viking, after a philosophical meditation on whether a Viking counts as a Pirate, is now a “Mustache Pirate Zombie” instead of a “History Mustache Zombie.” This means it now works with Zombie Pirate abilities like Swashbuckler and Zombot Plank Walker. Viking is still 5-cost 5/5 “Bullseye. When this hurts the Plant Hero, empty their Block Meter.”
Zombot Drone Engineer has gained Gravestone: Is now 2-cost 1/3 “Gravestone. When a Science Zombie does damage, that Zombie gets +1 Strength.” (Was the same thing without Gravestone)
Fireworks Zombie is now worded differently, with nearly identical gameplay: 3-cost 3/4 “When played: Do 1 damage to all Plants and Zombies.” (Was 3-cost 3/3 “When played: Do 1 damage to all other Plants and Zombies.”)
Zombot’s Wrath now does more damage, can hit Plant Heroes too, and costs more Brains: 3-cost “Do 3 damage. If there is a zombie in every lane, this does double damage.” (Up from 2-cost, “Do 2 damage to a Plant. If there is a Zombie in every lane, this does triple damage.”)
Arm Wrestler now has more Health with a smaller ability: 1-cost 2/2 “This gets +1/+1 when a Plant enters this lane.” (Was 1-cost 2/1, “This gets +2/+2 when a Plant enters this lane.”)
Buckethead is now bigger and costs more Brains: 4-cost 3/4 “Armored 1.” (Up from 2-cost 2/3 “Armored 1.”)
Conehead is now bigger and costs more Brains: 2-cost 2/3 “Armored 1.” (Up from 1-cost 1/3 with no abilities)
Football Zombie is now named “All-Star Zombie.”
Rodeo Gargantuar is now bigger and costs more Brains: 7-cost 5/9, still says “Gravestone. When revealed: Move a Plant.” (Up from 6-cost 5/8)
Do-Si-Do Zombie is now named “Line Dancing Zombie.” It now has Strikethrough and more Health, but less Strength: 3-cost 3/2 “Strikethrough, Gravestone. When revealed: Move this Zombie.” (Was 3-cost 4/1 “Gravestone. When revealed: Move this Zombie.”)
Headstone Carver is now cheaper and smaller: 1-cost 2/1, still says “When a Gravestone Zombie is revealed, that Zombie gets +1/+1.” (Down from 2-cost 2/3)
Hot Dog Imp is a new Sneaky card, since the regular “Imp” Sneaky card became one of the ten 1/1 cards with no abilities. Hot Dog Imp is 2-cost 2/2 “Strikethrough.”
Smelly Zombie is now stronger: 3-cost 2/4, still says “Gravestone, Deadly.” (Up from 3-cost 1/4)
Surprise Gargantuar now moves and has more Health, but less Strength: 5-cost 5/6 “Gravestone. When revealed: Move this Zombie.” (Was 5-cost 6/5 “Gravestone.”)
Toxic Waste Imp is now stronger: 2-cost 2/2, still says “Amphibious. All Imps are Deadly.” (Up from 2-cost 2/1)
Zombot Plank Walker is now cooler: 8-cost 6/6 “Amphibious, Strikethrough. When played: Make two other random Pirates in random lanes.” (Was 9-cost 5/3 “Amphibious. All Pirates have +2/+2. When played: Make 1/1 Swabbies with Amphibious in every lane.”)
Zombot Sharktronic Sub is now slightly weaker: 6-cost 5/5 “Amphibious. This gets +1 Strength when a Plant is destroyed. When any Plant gets hurt, destroy that Plant.” (Was 6-cost 5/5 “Amphibious. This gets +1/+1 when a Plant is destroyed. When any Plant gets hurt, destroy that Plant.”)
Zombot Stomp is now stronger: 7-cost “Bounce all Plants on the Ground” (Was “Bounce all Plants and Zombies on the Ground.)
Goatify, Rose’s signature Superpower, now hits the Zombie with the highest Strength: 1-cost “Transform a Zombie with the highest Strength into a 1/1 Goat.” (Was “Transform a random Zombie into a 1/1 Goat.”)
Toadstool Takedown, Night Cap’s signature Superpower, is now named “Mush-Boom.”